This position is newly created within the team and is due to growth. This team has had huge success over the last few years and there is an opportunity for someone to come in and help them continue this trajectory.
Your role will be to build relationships with Corporate Pension Funds as well as FTSE 100/250 clients and gain an understanding of their business needs in order to influence their buying decisions. You will be required to build strong bringing in specialists across each area to work with you as things progress.
- Relevant Qualification to degree level
- 3+ years' experience with a proven track record of delivering sales results
- Possess gravitas that allows you to effectively communicate with c-suite individuals
- Success working within a collaborative sales team
- Ability to think creatively and come up with innovate ideas and suggestions
- Strong Stakeholder management
- Resilience is key, sales processes at this level are complex and a long-term game
This is a new business role and you will be responsible for prospecting, getting meetings, going to initial meetings and bringing in new clients. This is not a relationship management role and I am looking to speak to people who love new business development.
If you are interested, please contact Jess Swindon at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly to this advert.