Band 8a Permanent Opportunity- Business Intelligence Business Partner
My client, an NHS Organisation in Central London is recruiting for a Business Intelligence Business Partner to join them on a permanent basis.
Location: Central London
Salary: £50k - £57k (including high-cost area supplement) + 27 days holidays, NHS pension, Flexible working
The successful Business Intelligence Business Partner will:
- Manage a team of two Band 7 Analyst (growing to 4 in the next 12 months)
- Liaise with stakeholders in and out of the organisation
- Ensure the team's ad-hoc reporting produced to a high standard and in a timely manner
- Have excellent analytical skills
The successful Business Intelligence Business Partner must have:
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience of Power BI or Tableau
- SSRS experience is highly desirable
For further information and a full JD please get in touch with email@example.com.
*We offer up to the value of £700 for successful referrals*