This prominent professional services firm is looking for an experienced Financial Modeller to join their London or Reading team. In this role you will gain an in-depth understanding of your clients' key business drivers and objectives, to help identify, simulate and test their business options, enabling a deeper and more informed view of the potential risks and returns involved.
The Business & Financial Modelling is a specialist team where you lend expertise, tools, methodologies and practical experience to help generate confidence in helping Clients make the most testing decisions.
You will work directly with clients and often alongside other internal teams from the Advisory Corporate Finance, Consulting. Audit and Tax practices. Whose offerings address strategic, transactional and operational challenges in relation to business planning, transaction support, project appraisal, capital efficiency and model assurance.
As a Manager/Assistant Director, you'll provide advice and support on all aspects of business modelling and analysis on these types of project and more to enable better decision making.
- Have a proven track record delivering top quality modelling solutions within a project based, client focused environment
- Experience of building, maintaining and effectively managing client relationships
- Leadership skills
- Have strong academic achievements including excellent degree and A-level (or equivalent) results
- Have strong business diagnostic skills and the ability to apply a logical and analytical approach to problem solving
- Have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Have strong excel skills - other relevant technical analytical skills could also be an advantage e.g. VBA, Access, SQL etc.
- Language skills are a bonus
- ACA or equivalent qualified ideally you will be qualified and from a top practice firm
- Degree qualified ideally with a 1st or 2:1 or equivalent
If you are interested in the job, the position is looking to be filled as soon as possible so please apply now. Alternatively, if this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job within Financial Advisory then please do not hesitate to contact me for a confidential discussion.