I am looking for a qualified accountant to join a FTSE100 Investment Manager as a Senior Finance Analyst in their Business Partnering division. Investments are made across all asset classes which allows our client to be at the forefront of new innovations, as well as maintain their reputation as a market leader. This role is a unique opportunity to get firsthand exposure to the CFO and Finance Directors at a recently qualified level, where you will take on responsibility for a variety of value-add work including the analysis of business performance ad oversight of key business areas.
Although the title is Senior Finance Analyst, the role will see you act as a finance Business Partner for the FP&A and Operational Finance teams. This will include managing relationships with the CFO, Divisional Directors, Operations and FP&A teams. The main responsibilities for this position include providing the budgeting and forecasting for the business areas you manage, as well as their performance. Additionally, you will provide analysis, strategy and commentary for monthly MI packs and identify potential areas of commercial interest for investment.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Analysis for monthly MI packs
- Management for annual budget and forecast
- Analysis for areas of commercial interest, as well as areas of concern
- Support, strategy and financial analysis for business cases
- Key point of contact for FP&A and Operational Finance team
- Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Asset management knowledge (desirable)
- Strong business acumen