An Asset Manager/ Private Equity firm based in London is seeking Business Partner on a fix term contract. The Business Partner will have responsibility for the control function of Landmark's financial commitment to the Private Equity Funds and Co-Investments.
- Validation of capital accounts and pricing of unlisted assets
- Generation of quarterly reports, including presentations for Board meetings, risk committee and management meetings
- Manage the quarterly valuation process for PE Funds and co-investments. Validating and preparing analysis on the PE valuations from managers
- Maintain and review portfolio management systems and tools
- To contribute to the establishment, maintenance and enhancement of robust procedures and processes to ensure the integrity of assets and sound financial management
- Budgeting for the PE management companies
- Organise and lead as appropriate, compliance audits and ensure that all records are properly and securely kept
To apply for the role, it is essential you have both a significant experience in Valuation techniques and a strong Private Equity background. In addition to a strong skill set of:
- Significant experience within Capital Markets and/or Private Equity
- Thorough understanding of the valuation techniques used to price unlisted investments
- Ability to question assumptions in capital accounting
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A demonstrable ability to prioritise, multi-task and work to tight deadlines
My client is looking to fill this role asap and candidates who match the above requirements are encouraged to submit their CV without delay.