An exceptional opportunity is available for an experienced Business Planning Analyst to join one of the UK's leading Housing Associations. This innovative and ambitious organisation is in a strong financial state and is well positioned for growth and expansion, something in which the new Business Planning Analyst will play a vital role.
Reporting to the Head of Business Planning, the Business Planning Analyst will be responsible for providing long term financial projections on future projects. It will be your responsibility to assist the Head of Treasury to present the business plan to the executive team and prepare reports to the Board. As the organisation grows you will play a critical role in its development.
- Maintain and update a business plan that provides long-term financial projections for the association
- Work with independent advisers to review and recommend changes to the business planning assumptions.
- Ensure that all business plan inputs have a clear audit trail and can be reconciled to the annual budgets
- Assist the Head of Treasury to present the business plan to the executive team
- Stay up to date with developments within Brixx and attend relevant workshops
- Model a range of contingency/mitigation plans and understand their impact on the business plan.
- You will be a fully qualified (CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA) with experience of strategic decision making
- Experience of using BRIXX Business Planning Software is essential
- Experience of working within Social Housing Finance
- Experience of report writing and Analysis
- Strong analytical ability
- Dynamic and passionate with an ability to work on own initiative.