On behalf of one of the UK's leading Investment Managers, Goodman Masson are urgently looking to recruit a Business Analyst on a permanent basis.
Sitting within the core Finance function, our client is currently undergoing a large scale cloud system implementation, which requires a full phase of Business Analysis to integrate prudential regulatory returns. Following initial analysis, the incumbent will be expected to make a series of process enhancements before evolving to form part of a larger Finance data team.
Please review the below criteria and, if suitable, apply using the details below:
- You are an experienced Business Analyst who has a c.5 years+ experience working in the project space.
- You are proficient using data analysis/coding experience (VBA, T-SQL)
- You have recent and relevant experience across Regulatory Reporting and understand the relevant processes coordinating with PRA/FCA
- You have spent the majority of your career within Investment Management (preferred)
- You hold an Accounting qualification (preferred)