About the Company
Goodman Masson is an international, award-winning recruitment company with offices in London, Düsseldorf and New York (with more on the way very soon!). Our approach to training, developing and looking after our people is truly unique and has enabled us to become a market leader in Finance, Technology and RPO recruitment.
About the Team
Goodman Masson Actuarial is one of the largest and longest standing permanent and contract recruitment teams in the Actuarial industry, having placed Actuaries at all levels across Insurance, Pensions and Investment for the last 15 years. You would join a high-performing team, with existing clients and multiple jobs to work immediately.
About the role
You will join our Actuarial recruitment team and play a crucial role in recruiting for a variety of roles, starting from Graduate level roles with small syndicates, right up to the Chief Actuary level with international Insurers. Most of your time will be spent sourcing candidates through a variety of different techniques such as cold calling to find new candidates, calling candidates already on our established database, emailing, marketing and attending networking events. A large part of your role will involve having good 'candidate control', and you are encouraged to meet Actuaries in person over lunch and coffee to build a long term relationships.
What's in it for you?
You will receive structured training across all aspects of the role. You will begin by joining 'The Academy' which will teach you the foundations of recruitment and you will have continuous on the desk training, as well as optional monthly learning sessions. You'll also get:
- A competitive package and award-winning benefits
- Basic salary up to £35,000 and realistic OTE up to £45,000 in your first full year.
- Excellent training & development
- Free breakfast every morning
- A 3.30pm finish every Friday
- Student loan (we help YOU write off your debt with a 3-year payment plan!)
- Champagne Fridays
- Mortgage scheme (we help YOU get on the property ladder)
- Day off on your birthday
- Join our office Football, Netball or Running club
- Weekly visits from our in-house masseur, barber and beautician
- Annual Ski trip (open to everyone)
What are we looking for?
- A degree in any discipline (preferably a 2:1 from a Russell Group University)
- Previous relevant work experience in a sales role (ideally, at least 6 months)
- An excellent work ethic and the ability to manage several tasks at once
- Strong organisational skills, a process driven mindset and the ability to prioritise tasks
- The ability to articulate and sell opportunities
- An eagerness to learn and a willingness to make an impact
If you're interested, please apply or get in touch directly: