I am currently partnering with a well established hospitality business based in Central London who are seeking a Cash & Banking Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working as part of the Finance team to ensure the cash and banking processes are accurately being adhered to by the various venues, reviewing weekly returns and performing reconciliations covering a range of accounts. Monitoring and reporting on banking issues so to safeguard the company's cash position at all times.
* Export, check and post the weekly sales information received in Zonal, including sales and takings (Cash, Credit Card, Amex, Web Bookings, BACS payments)
* Export, and posting of weekly journals from the bank accounts onto SUN ledgers; liaising with Ops and Sales teams to ensure receipts and costs are correctly allocated
* Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments have been accounted for and properly allocated
* Investigate all major banking discrepancies by liaising with cash courier, bank and venues
* Reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts at on a weekly / month end basis (Bank, Cash account, Credit Card Account, Amex Accounts, Change float account, BACS receipts control account, Receivables, TRONC control account, Web Bookings control account)
* Daily analysis of cash collection reports, investigations of any failed or missed collections
* Producing weekly reports to the business regarding banking related issues
* Tronc calculation (Service charges and Tips)
* Processing weekly payment-run via Barclays banking system
* Liaison with manager and sales team to resolve discrepancies and issues such as till differences, missing credit card transactions, and investigation of chargebacks
* Provide support and advice to venues in regards to any banking related queries, and on how to correctly process transactions and resolve queries
* General assistance/ad hoc duties within the finance team
If this role looks like it could be a good fit for your skill set and you are immediately available to start a new permanent role on Monday 9th September, please apply via this advert or email your CV to me directly to email@example.com.