A huge global business is now looking for someone to join their incredibly talented Treasury team as a Cash Management expert. Within this team is a group of experts that analyses various parts of the global Businesses Treasury operations and suggests improvements. This particular vacancy requires someone who is an expert in Cash Management.
The successful candidate will be an expert in global cash management operations, and will be responsible for reviewing cash management activities of the organisation for consistency with industry best practice and identifying areas for improvement, whilst assisting in implementing enhancements where appropriate.
- Independent assessment of all aspects of the group's cash management activities, including, but not limited to:
- Short term liquidity risk management,
- Cash planning and financial metrics,
- Performance assessment of the cash management process,
- Cash flow forecasting process,
- Payment/ receipt/ fund transfer channels management and process, particularly in emerging markets,
- Cash pooling structure,
- Bank account structure,
- Banking services and banking delivery standards, and
- The deployment of appropriate technologies and emerging vendor/ banking services.
- Independent provision of assistance to key internal stakeholders, including process enhancements and enhancements to cash management,
- Provision of independent guidance on projects,
- Monitoring developments in best practice and external environmental changes, and
- Establish good working and communication relationships with key stakeholders.
To be considered for this role, you must have at least 10 Years experience of providing cash management solutions to Multi National Companies, extensive knowledge of Multi currency cash pooling and be confident, self motivated and innovative.
A degree is the minimum requirement for this role.
You must also be an EU or UK national as no sponsorship is available.
A stable CV is also a must. If you have a contracting background you will not be considered for the role.