This global business is recruiting for an Cash Manager to join their London team. The Cash Manager will manage the Group Cash Management, liquidity and fx.
- Preparation of group’s cash forecasts.
- Ensuring the Group’s transaction banking arrangements and cash pools are operating effectively and making recommendations where there is opportunity for improvement.
- Identifying FX requirements and exposures and conducting FX trades.
- Managing liquidity through the Groups revolving credit facility and placement of surplus funds.
- Assisting the Group Treasury Manager in developing the Groups treasury policies on cash management, liquidity and foreign exchange.
- Undertake a variety of treasury projects and provide support to the Treasury Manager and Group Treasurer.
- Evaluating Banking products for management of Foreign exchange, liquidity and interest rates.
- Providing advice on treasury matters to sites.
Qualifications and experience
- Treasury qualification to AMCT/MCT level or equivalent is desirable.
- Minimum of 3 years’ Treasury experience.
- Cash Management/ forecasting experience gained in an international corporate treasury environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A self-starter with drive and ability to operate effectively as part of a relatively small team.
- Robust, hands-on approach coupled with a cultural sensitivity.
- IT skills essential – MS Office, PowerPoint presentations, Bloomberg, TMS.