6 month contract
Offering £32k – £34k pro rata
Hybrid working (1-2 days in office)
About The Company
This company is a world-leader in assessment, education, research and academic publishing. They are part of the well known university and share its mission ‘to contribute to society through the pursuit of education, learning and research at the highest international levels of excellence’. This connection gives them an unrivalled depth of experience in research, academic publishing, national education systems, international education and English language learning. They explore, collaborate, and innovate to find bold new ways to spread knowledge, spark enquiry, and aid understanding. They help people across the world to realise their potential, benefiting society and the planet. Through their products and services, they inform action around some of the world’s most pressing challenges, including climate change, and they are committed to reducing their environmental impact. Their financial success is reinvested in progressing the Cambridge mission, enabling them to expand on the good they do.
- Assists public by answering telephone inquiries and acting as primary receptionist for public counter.
- Receipts utility payments, business taxes, building permit fees, department deposits, and various other accounts receivable.
- Opens parking and other payment mail and runs adding machine tapes to prepare for batch entry.
- Responds to a variety of departmental and public requests for information relative to assigned functions
- Provide requested information or services when authorized or refers to appropriate individuals for response.
- Handling cash allocation duties
- Dealing with Statements
- Processing bank reconciliations
- 4 years experience in a similar role
- Able to hit the ground running with minimal supervision
- Able to adapt to a change of environment quickly
- Offering between £32k – £34k per annum
- Hybrid working (1-2 days in office)
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.