An international therapeutics manufacturer is currently hiring for the role of Cell and Gene Therapy Sales Specialist in the UK.
This job can be fully remote.
This role is a great opportunity for someone wishing to expand their knowledge of the scientific industry by moving into commercial sales-based role.
Brief overview of role
This role would be an attractive step for a Scientist with experience in the cell and gene sector. The role offers a great base salary, as well as an attractive commission scheme and benefits
As a Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist you will be responsible for business development within the Cell and Gene Therapy space.
Your main responsibilities as a Cell and Gene Therapy Sales Specialist will include:
- Development and sourcing of new business for the company
- Identification of new business opportunities
- Maintain and build new relationships with Cell & Gene Therapy customers in the UK and EU
- Maintain marketplace and competitor knowledge and report information to Cell & Gene Therapy team, and Sales Manager
- Travel to customer visits
Requirements for the role of Cell and Gene Therapy Sales Specialist
- Life Science degree is essential
- Strong commercial and sales based focus
- CRM experience is beneficial
- Strong understanding of Life Science market
- Experience in Cell & Gene therapy is highly desirable
The role of Cell and Gene Therapy Sales Specialist will give you hands on experience within the entire strategy of a cell and gene corporation.
This position offers a salary of 40-50K, plus performance-based bonus.