Goodman Masson are currently working on a new and innovative position as a CERT Specialist, working within a dedicated CERT function for a global leading telecom's organisation based in London.
The successful individual will primarily be responsible for the operation and development of Endpoint Detection technologies by utilising their expertise within digital forensics, analysis and incident response. They will also be required to support the wider team activities, such as internal investigations, e-Discovery, Network Forensics, Cyber Breach investigations, delivering high-quality reporting, technical time lines and documentation.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders such as local market and Group Corporate Security and Legal functions.
- Be required to support the cyber incident management team, should cyber-attacks occur.
- Rapidly triaging and assessing cyber-attacks, carry out immediate investigation and determine root cause, minimising the risk to the business.
- Operating and developing Endpoint Detection technologies.
- Support the Cyber Incident Management team and Cyber Defence
- Hands-on experience working with Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) technologies e.g Fidelis
- Extensive experience with investigations of root cause analysis and incident response activities.
- Experience working within the SOC environment.
- Experience in the technical investigation of cyber-attacks (digital forensics, malware analysis, incident response).
- Ability to carry out forensic investigation in support of Cyber Incidents.