Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for a Change Manager on behalf of a large European Asset Manager who have nearly 5000 employees worldwide.
Also famed for their prestigious Private Bank, our client is one of the few premium independently owned Investment Managers in the market, who offer a highly collaborative and warm culture compared with its competitors.
In this newly designed role, the successful candidate will play a key role in managing an array of change projects within Middle Office Operations, executing best in class process improvement initiatives. This is a varied role, that will offer will provide a high degree of autonomy and provide a strong platform to progress within the industry.
Goodman Masson would love to hear from candidates, who fit the following criteria:
- You are able to show relevant examples of implementing Change projects either as a Business Analyst or Project Manager within the Middle Office
- A strong base knowledge of regulation, particularly MiFID II and EMIR
- You have a background or at least a substantial knowledge of buy-side Middle Office functions (E.g. Security, CFD and FX, Transaction Processing)
- Highly analytical mindset, who is a confident communicator among senior stakeholders
- Experience using Charles River and/or Tableau (Desired).
- - Strong MS Office Skills (PowerPoint, Excel(VBA)
Please send your CV to tom.smith@goodmanmasson to begin your application.