Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for a Change Manager on behalf of a large European Asset Manager who have nearly 5000 employees worldwide.
Also famed for their prestigious Private Bank, our client is one of the few premium independently owned Investment Managers in the market, who offer a highly collaborative and warm culture compared with its competitors.
In this newly designed role, the successful candidate will play a key role in managing an array of change projects within Middle Office Operations, executing best in class process improvement initiatives. This is a varied role, that will offer will provide a high degree of autonomy and provide a strong platform to progress within the industry.
Goodman Masson would love to hear from candidates, who fit the following criteria:
- Top Degree from a reputable University (2.1 minimum)
- 2-4 years demonstrated change experience within Asset or Wealth Management
- Strong MS Office Skills (PowerPoint, Excel(VBA)
- A Strong base knowledge of regulation, particularly MiFID II and EMIR
- A substantial knowledge of buy-side Middle Office functions
- Highly analytical mindset, who is a confident communicator among senior stakeholders
- Experience using Charles River and/or Tableau (Desired).
Please send your CV to tom.smith@goodmanmasson to begin your application.