Cisco ACI Specialist
Goodman Masson are currently looking for a Cisco ACI Specialist, to join a global leading cyber security consultancy based in Luxembourg as a freelancer.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of working with Cisco ACI directly related to the design, implementation and management of this niche tool set.
- Provide advance network implementation, support and troubleshooting services.
- Maintain consistent contact with customer staff to ensure that services conform to customer requirements.
- Work closely with company's stakeholders and partner vendors to design and implement Data Centre solutions.
- Engage with other divisional engineer resources to provide the appropriate resolution for customers.
- Perform network modelling, monitoring, analysis and planning.
- Design, staging, configuration, implementation execution and/or oversight, verification and validation testing, and documentation support for Data Centre installations as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related field or the equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience working with Cisco ACI.
- Experience in implementing/supporting Cisco ACI.
- Must be able to speak either; French or English (preferably both).
- Understanding and experience with data-flows through complex networks consisting of NAT & firewall access rules.
- Excellent analytically/problem solving and troubleshooting skills in both structured and unstructured environments.
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.