A trade union insurance company is looking for a claims associate to deliver high standard claims to policyholders.
As a claims holder you will be responsible for the below:
- Be aware of and comply with the general principles of Treating Customers Fairly.
- Take responsibility for training requirements and continued personal development through appropriate training, development and professional qualifications.
- Identify and deal with potential fraud and ensure all relevant enquiries are made.
- Be pro-active when dealing with claims, and ensure that claimants are kept fully updated with the progress of their claim.
- To undertake such other duties as your line manager may determine from time to time.
- Display empathy and understanding of the claim from initial notification through to settlement, ensuring compliance with FCA Regulations at all stages.
In order to be successful to qualify you will need the below experience:
- Working towards or currently has holds CII Professional Qualifications
- Must have home insurance experience
- Be willing and able to work with minimum supervision, to use initiative and be adaptable to change.
- T literate e.g outlook, word and excel
To Apply click apply now with an updated version of your CV or email it to Cheyne.Cole@goodmanmasson.com .
Apply now if this appeals to you, don't miss your chance!