Goodman Masson are looking for an immediately available Client Accountant to join a growing media company based in West London.
- Reviewing tour contracts, schedules and settlements
- Tracking, allocating and chasing deposits
- Processing payments to clients
- Handle agent/client/manager/tour accountant emails regarding cash receipt, settlements, and client payments
- Match and apply cash receipts to payment lines on booking reports (i.e. cash receipt application)
- Follow research procedures (i.e. reach out to studio/agent/business manager back-up) and resolve all cash receipts that have insufficient information or do not match the booking
- Correct misapplied receipts by carrying out processes such as refunds or transferring fund
- Coordinate activities with the other Trust Accounting teams
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Trust Accounts team
- Escalate issues, as needed, to the Finance Reporting Manager and Financial Director
- Support system and process improvement projects
The desirable candidate will be part-qualified (ACCA) with a media background.