Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for a Client Accountant for a market leading property business based in Liverpool Street. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years property experience doing full client accounts.
* Produce and close monthly client statements and monthly VAT reports
* Reconcile balances
* Reconcile client bank accounts
* Review Purchase orders raised by the Site team
* Attend service charge accounting meetings with building teams to review accounts and assist with any queries
* Ensure all the contributions to the Estate service charge are accounted for correctly
* Prepare quarterly service charge report
* Ensure correct quarterly Rent and Service charge billing
* Ensure all utility reconciliations are reviewed
* Ensure correct VAT returns and payments to HMRC
* Coordinate the production of the annual service charge budgets with the Property Teams.
* Ensure correct Insurance billing
* Deal with annual service charge audit queries
* Produce the year end accounts and issue the service charge packs within four months of the service charge year end.
* Assist in Statutory accounts preparation.
* Ensure new leases are uploaded
* Assist with Estate service charge forecasting
* Complete any adhocs tasks requested by your line manager or clients
If this role is of interest please apply or call 02073240508 to have your application fast tracked!