A Leading financial service provider in London is hiring 2 Client Administrators on a permanent basis. The main responsibilities for these positions are to provide full administrative support to Financial Planners and /or Investment Managers, ensuring client satisfaction through direct contact with clients, and other operational colleagues, while adhering to regulatory standards.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To work closely with the aligned Financial Planners and/or Investment Managers to deliver excellent client outcomes.
- To build relationships with clients and maintain regular contact.
- Maintain back-office systems and client records in line with the company policies.
- Request policy information from third party policy providers if applicable.
- Liaise with operational teams where support is provided on activities. e.g., scripts, transfers, corporate actions, static data changes, where applicable.
- Preparation of meeting packs and valuations (as required)
- Assist investment managers in the preparation of new business pitches and presentations (Management admin only).
- Deal with cash transfers, foreign exchange transactions and monitoring of account balances
for clients (Investment Management admin only).
- Process all business in accordance with required processes & proactive pipeline management,
to include establishing new accounts on internal systems and collating Anti-Money Laundering documentation as required.
- Identify and report any risks, breaches, or errors through ensuring risks are logged through to
mitigating actions and controls.
- To encourage client, use of portal and other digital tools, provide guidance where required.
- To collaborate and share best practices with colleagues.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience working in the financial services industry- ideally 2 to 5 years’ experience.
- A strong ethic of client service.
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise work.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, influencing and organisational skills.
- Ability to use judgement and reasoning to propose solutions to problems.
- £30K-35K p.a. depending on experience
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Pension contribution
- Hybrid working model (role dependent)
- Generous holiday package
- Option to purchase additional holiday
- Shared parental leave