Client Relationships Executive - 12 month FTC
The primary focus of this position is a supporting role within the Strategic Partners team which is responsible for fostering and maintaining relationships with the organisations Investors' non-distribution strategic partners including:
- Risk mapping agencies, e.g. Dynamic Planner
- Sub-adviser fund groups, e.g. Schroder
- Fund rating agencies, e.g. Rayner Spencer Mills
- 3rd party platforms and life companies, e.g. Fidelity Funds Network
Key Responsibilities and Scope of role: Supporting the Strategic Partners team in the following areas:
- Over seeing day-to-day activity with risk mapping agencies and ensuring risk scores remain up-to-date
- Working with Distribution to develop a deep understanding of the rating requirements of key accounts, to ensure MA funds fit with their advice/investment process
- Secretary to sub-advised fund group forum.
- Support relationships with 3rd party platforms through which MA solutions will be offered
- Support legal in the negotiation of commercial agreements with 3rd party platforms
Maintain a central database of information pertaining to strategic partners. Working with Distribution and SPs to ensure information remains current.
Receipt and dissemination to stakeholders of MI relating to SPs and GPs.
Oversight of fulfilment of regular and bespoke requests for information from SPs by working closely with the different business areas.
Work effectively with marketing teams to ensure marketing material and presentations are relevant and fit for purpose with regards ratings and risk mapping agencies.
You will have:
- Strong communication, numeracy and literacy skills normally associated with the level obtained by successfully completing a higher education qualification.
- Desirable: Diploma in Financial Planning
- Desirable: IMC qualification
- Experience of ratings agencies and risk mapping companies
- Essential to have relevant experience within a financial services firm, either with an asset manager, wealth manager or insurance company
- Understanding of investment funds
- Solid understanding of rebate process, including fund charges (AMC/OCFs) and associated calculations
- Experience within asset management and/or 'platform provider' industry
- Good understanding of product sectors and distribution channels
- Experience of commercial contracts