My client, a large UK Wealth Manager, is going through a strategic growth phase which has created an opportunity for an additional Client Service Executive to join the Investment Management team.
The CSE role sits between operations and the Investment Managers/Directors managing all client administration processes.
Your key responsibilities as a Client Service Executive will include:
- First point of contact for all client queries
- Building relationships with clients over email, phone and attending meetings when required
- End to end management of account opening, on-boarding and transfer processes, liaising with operations teams were appropriate.
- Processing client payments and account amendments, liaising with operations teams
- Support quarterly portfolio valuation processes.
- Maintenance of CRM
- Developing and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
The key requirements as a Client Service Executive will include:
- Experience working in a similar role within Investments/Wealth Management
- Experience managing end-to-end administration processes
- Knowledge of the Investment/Wealth Management regulatory environment in the UK
- The ability to type well (high volume)
Due to COVID-19, all staff have been working from home and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. You will initially be working remotely and there has been an excellent on-boarding process created which has been successful for new starters since March. Growth plans have not changed for my clients as a result of COVID-19 and they have had over 40+ offers since lock down was announced for various roles across the business - this shows their commitment.
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant skills/work experience please apply to this advert or email email@example.com