Looking for an experienced professional who has worked at a Hedge Fund to join a Hedge Fund Manager as a Client Services professional within a Capital Activity function. You must hold a Bachelor’s Degree / International Equivalent and have experience in a Hedge Fund Capital Activity function.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Oversight of the full monthly transactions process.
- Work with internal departments, fund boards and multiple administrators to validate and verify all investor flow
- Produce regular and bespoke reporting for both internal senior management and external client use
- Existing system and process enhancements and work closely with 3rd party providers and in-house quant developers to design and build new processes and tools to be used by the Client Partnership Group
- Production of regulatory reporting material and sign-off for Client Services (e.g. AIFMD, Form PF, CPO/PQR)
- Awareness of new product launches/business developments and the impact this has on capital activity
- Experience working with UCITS funds is desirable
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.