I am currently working exclusively with an exciting partner business to the retail industry who are looking for a driven and focused Collections Agent to join them for a three month temporary contract on a rate of up to £17 per hour via a limited or umbrella company.
This role will involving engaging with their B2C client base to resolve issues, lower their aged debt and create payment plans with customers who are struggling in the wake of the recent crisis.
This role will be collections focused but will also have an element of customer service involved and due to hours of customer availability will be from 11:30am - 8pm Monday to Friday, working entirely from home on equipment that will be sent to you.
- Make outbound and receive inbound calls
- Consistently follow company's collection call model and techniques.
- Negotiate payment terms and methods when right party is reached.
- Obtain and evaluate financial information for the purpose of negotiating payment of balance in full, or payment plan.
- Overcome stalls and objections for debt payment.
- Utilize payment options (credit card/debit card) and secure this information.
- Explain penalties, deadlines, and consequences for failure to comply.
- Consistently and accurately document all information pertaining to accounts.
- Ensure a safe, healthy and sustainable workplace for all employees and contractors, report workplace hazards, and provide a safe and positive workplace.
- Complete all necessary training requirements and professional development opportunities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
- Ability to change quickly with the needs of a growing company.
- Meet monthly individual goals/KPI.
If you have 2-3 years of collections experience, ideally within a B2C setting, and are currently immediately available to start something new, please apply via this advert or send your CV to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org along with a brief covering note.