Commercial Accountant - 15 months FTC - Central London
Our client, a prestigious Real Estate establishment, is seeking a Commercial Accountant to join their team for 15 months. The primary focus of this role is to act as a finance business partner to the Central London team, by providing financial support and advice across all areas of their portfolio.
- Ensuring financial information for the portfolio is reported accurately and in accordance with agreed timetables.
- Preparation of management accounts, providing insightful analysis on financial performance.
- Development of quarterly forecasts and annual budget, in collaboration with asset management, central finance, managing agents and other areas of the business.
- Close collaboration with the business teams at all levels to ensure full understanding of performance drivers and projects with specific emphasis on the Central London Vision.
- Supporting continuous improvement in efficiencies and processes, simplification, standardisation and systemisation.
- Undertaking ad-hoc tasks and projects as may be required from time to time.
The ideal candidate would be a qualified accountant with 5+ years of industry experience, including significant business partnering.