Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for a commercial accountant who has gained experience in IFRS. The role will involve heavy analysis aspects dealing with P&L variances as well as forecasts and budgeting.
- Responsible for the global management, control and reporting of the general ledger for the Business Unit
- Monthly close activities for the company including the close liaison with global service centres for the posting of journals, identification of accruals and prepayments and cost assurance activities to ensure that results are complete and accurate
- Regular meetings with Business Finance to discuss sub-segment results and expectations.
- Analysis, review and commentary for material P&L variances based on monthly actuals versus plan/forecast.
- Controllership of Balance sheet accounts providing full commentary on movements and breakdown of balances for the area supported. This is presented to the Business on a quarterly basis.
- Working capital , People cost, T&E and vendor reporting as well as other ad hoc support to Business finance.
- Providing support to the Area Controller for Reuters News during monthly close process
- 2-3 years experience dealing with general ledger
- Management reporting experience
- Working knowledge of IFRS
- Part qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA
If this role sounds of interest please apply!