A leading restaurant business is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified candidate to join its commercial finance function.
This role is varied-covering thought leadership on the Development 2025 strategy, optimising store economics, partnering with the restaurant of the future design team. You will be responsible for ensuring the business maximises the supply opportunities whilst guaranteeing a compelling return on investment to transform their current and future store portfolio.
Main duties include:
- Key responsibility for largest strategic focus; driving net new unit growth in market. You will be involved in all the pillars that unlock this;
- Facilitating new partnerships and store portfolio (M&A possibilities via supply [refranchising] or buy side)
- Working with Market Planning Analyst to help unlock tradezone opportunities
- Leading the commercial agenda for image enhancements and new store design
- Responsibility for new store approvals via Capital Asset model and thought-partner for Franchisees on allocations and approvals
- Investment committee and Development forum commercial lead
- Ad-hoc development projects and franchise support.
- Provide key development input into annual planning (and quarterly re-forecasting) process - providing insight on key cost lines and likely impact of any major initiatives planned
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with a commercial mindset and be either ACA qualified in practice or ACCA/CIMA qualified in a commercial role in industry. There are good opportunities to progress within the business.