A well known retail and leisure business is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified candidate to join its finance function.
Main duties include:
- Providing value add insight on commercial impacts of new activities, limited time offers, and sales channels designed to increase frequency and penetration across the consumer base.
- Responsible for preparing the annual budget and quarterly forecast plans
- Weekly performance review - preparation and presentation of meetings with CMO, CEO, CFO and COO. Diagnose weekly performance and provide insight-led recommendations.
- Post Promotional Performance review - provide insight into and lead cross functional review of promotional performances
- Responsible for preparing company and franchise cost of sales quarterly forecasting,revenue and margin analysis, competitor analysis
- Commercial support in providing sales and planning insights/materials
A highly commercial role. The business offers good career opportunities. You will be either ACA qualified looking for your first move from practice or CIMA/ACCA qualified in a finance business partner role.