Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for a dynamic, enthusiastic and committed individual to join a well-known high street store as a Finance Analyst within the Commercial Finance Department.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be Competent with Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Work well as part of a team
- Be committed to their role and the business and demonstrates commercial awareness
- Be organised and can prioritise own work activities in a fast-paced environment
- Take time to check and review work
- Demonstrate a 'can do' attitude
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Have great academics
You will be:
- Responsible for producing accurate and timely routine cross-brand reporting and analysis.
- Responsible for multi-brand and shared service head office functions planning and reporting, working to analyse costs and produce supplementary reports during month-end and forecasting cycles.
- Responsible for understanding and reporting on distribution costs, liaising with various departments to analyse costs
- Responsible for the planning and reporting of franchise, licensing and wholesale income, analysing variances to plan and understanding any potential risks and opportunities.
- Maintenance of cross-brand capital spend log and responsibility for cross-brand capital forecast.
- Support the Senior Finance Manager in consolidating and analysing brand performance.
- Assisting on the planning and review of all P&L cost lines during planning cycles.
- Working on ad-hoc requests and cross brand projects.
- Assisting in the transition of financial systems through the reporting and planning cycles, managing the system maintenance and overall responsibility for data integrity.
Along with a salary of up to £33k there is study support as well as a generous discount at the stores.