An international, fast-growing retail company are looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join their wider finance team.
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager your key responsibilities will be
- Monthly Reporting including the delivery of timely, accurate & high quality monthly management information & other regular financial reporting, with commentary that communicates the trends & challenges facing the business
- Product development board pack and meeting preparation
- Daily sales reporting
- Contribute to the annual budget and re-forecast process
- Commercial finance function scalability
- Scalability of Commercial Finance (Consistency of Reporting/Suite of self-serve reports/data warehouse implementation)
- Develop 'self-serve' capability ensuring the business have access to a suite of reports enabling them to do their job
- Be involved within and be a key business stakeholder in the delivery of a reporting analytics software
- Business partnering and support to the leadership teams
- Commercial analysis and business decision making
- Understand the business drivers in depth and be able to recommend changes necessary to drive costs down or sales up
- Partner new product development teams, Purchasing teams and Sales teams
Skills and experience:
- A relevant degree
- Working towards academic qualification in business or finance (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Highly numerate with a strong attention to detail, with ability to explain complex financial concepts to non-financial people
- Minimum 1 years experience working within a Commercial Finance role within the consumer goods/manufacturing industry. An interest in supply route analysis (warehouse and delivery/carrier costs) would be desirable, with a view to business partnering our operations team
- Advanced excel skills (pivots, vlookup, sumif, sumifs)
You will need to be ambitious, driven and very hands on. You will be positive and resilient and enjoy a fast-paced environment.
If this sounds like you then apply today!