A exciting commercial finance analyst opportunity to work in a global technology and telecoms business based in Central London working with an engaging and high performing finance team. The business is looking to bring someone on for a 9 month contract working with the senior management team to provide commercial support and insight.
- Business partnering support to Sales, Commercial & Marketing department's including monthly budget meetings to discuss results & variances and ad hoc guidance;
- Preparation of monthly sales analysis for the group;
- Preparation on Sales budgets and forecasts for the Group;
- Preparation of revenue, pipeline and backlog reporting for the group data pack;
- Maintenance of group contracts log & vendor financing arrangements;
- Management of Sales Commission structure and reporting;
- Assistance as required to the Group Business Analyst in the preparation of FP&A documents;
- Support for modelling, tender proposals & commercial propositions;
- Preparation of consolidated annual group budget;
- Involvement in interim and year end statutory reporting for a number of inactive entities;
- Assistance on system and process development projects;
If you are interested and have a background in commercial finance and hold a qualification or overseas/time equivalent then please apply to the link.