Goodman Masson are currently working with a large media business based in Paddington in their IT shared service centre on a role as a Commercial Finance Analyst. The role is paying up to £40k with study support.
- Having the ability to build an understanding and execute the running and delivering of routine and ad hoc analysis and reports, highlighting significant variances and areas for further attention and analysis for example revenue, net sales, order-book, pipeline and utilisation, as asked for by the Decision Support Manager or Business Partner
- Support the commercial finance Manager with routine and ad-hoc reporting over the month-end results
- Analysis that supports the account planning process
- Assist with trend and variance analysis and gathering preliminary explanations
- Dealing with senior stakeholders
- Business partnering with operational teams
- Experience in an analyst role
- Studying towards ACCA/CIMA
- Degree educated
- Strong commmunication skills
If this role is of interest please click apply!