I'm currently recruiting for a Commercial Finance Manager to join a luxury retailer on a 12 month contract.
The Commercial Finance Manager will be responsible for Business Partnering the Retail Director and their head office & store based management teams to provide all aspects of Financial & Commercial Support. This will include analysis and insight of Business Performance, ownership of the Budgeting and Forecasting processes for both P&L and Capex, and financial evaluation of new initiatives, business activities and capital investments.
- Drive business performance by providing analysis, insight and commentary on Retail Channel sales performance, highlighting key trends and risks and/or opportunities
- Ownership of the planning/budgeting/forecasting process for both P&L and Capex, ensuring financial impacts of Retail Channel activities are fully understood
- Ownership of the month-end management accounts process for Retail, ensuring variances to budget and forecast are fully understood and explained
- Ownership and continuous improvement of current reporting and the design of new tools and templates to improve understanding of Retail Channel sales performance
- Responsibility for budgeting and forecasting the sales and gross profit of the Retail channel ensuring both top line assumptions and phasing are robust.
- Financial evaluation of new initiatives, business activities and capital investments
- Financial analysis of Retail specific KPI's including Retail LFL's and Pay-to-Sales ratios
- Financial analysis and support of the B2B/Wholesale channel
- All aspects of people management and development of the Retail Finance Analyst
- Adhoc commercial finance support as required
They are looking for candidates who are fully qualified, have strong retail and commercial finance experience.