A successful restaurant business is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified candidate to work in commercial finance.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Finance Director you will be taking on a broad and commercially focused role, with direct access to the business owners. This is a great opportunity to help shape the direction of a rapidly growing business.
Main duties include:
- Responsible for the preparation of the annual and quarterly forecasting of the P&L, balance sheet and cash flow position
- Forecasting for and preparation of the quarterly bank covenant submissions
- Assisting the financial control team with the analysis of the monthly management accounts results versus forecast
- Quarterly target setting for stores - liaising with the field teams to determine appropriate goals for sales, cost of sales and labour.
- Assistance with labour reporting and analysis
- Business partnering with financial control team, operations team and field-based employees to provide commercial insights and analysis of the store P&Ls
- Capital forecast modelling for new store openings - return on investment, sales hurdles
- Identification of potential risks and opportunities within the P&L.
- Assistance with ongoing process improvement of systems and processes for finance as the business continues to grow and develop
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with experience in a finance business partnering role. Multi site experience would be desirable. This is a chance to work for a successul business which has exciting growth plans.