A well known restaurant business is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified candidate to join its finance function.
Leading a team of 3 key duties include:
- Ownership of the monthly and year end accounting
- Assisting with driving growth in the delivery business
- Manage, control and influence capex spend, working with the CEO and the property teams
- Store analysis - detailed sales reporting, ingredient and cost, labour, wastage, complaints, ordering, KPIs, cash differences, ROI on capex, fixed assets and stock
- Working with the marketing team to ensure spend is forecast accurately and provides a return
- Providing insightful and meaningful reports to aid decision making and highlight areas of concern or opportunity.
You will gain exposure across senior management including the CEO and MDs.
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with multi site experience covering accounting and business partnering. The business continues to grow and look for further sites.