The CFM is a key member of the Southern Europe (SE) Finance and Regional Leadership team. Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance, the CFM provides value added analysis and insights on regional performance. The CFM will work closely with the General Manager (GM) and Regional Head of Accounting.
- Lead the planning process in the region working to Group deadlines
- Assist in the regional annual planning cycle, working with the GM to provide critical insight at the regional planning and offsite meetings
- Develop key modelling for scenario planning
- Provide insights and analysis on performance against budget, forecast, and prior year
- Local P&L management, tracking and delivery against a budget / forecast, including providing local teams with a latest view of performance and achievability of Budget / Forecast "Local latest view"
- Provide regional performance reporting to Southern European Leadership team and Group Analyse customer and brand contribution to ensure Region is in line with total Group targets
- Adhoc reporting as required by Sales and Marketing teams
- Collaborate with Supply Chain and demand planning to assess future risk and opportunities
- Review and analysis of figures and commentaries explaining variances from forecast/budget and prior year
- Review products, margins, sales and costs against main competitors
- Prepare, review and challenge proposed group projects return on investment (ROI) calculations; including marketing, NPD and capital projects
Conduct weekly and monthly sales reporting & analysis, marketing costs analysis and new product development costs for month ends, forecasts and budgets