A successful and rapidly growing multi site business is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified candidate to join its finance function.
You will report into the Finance Director and you will oversee the budgeting and forecasting process for operations and all equity funding rounds. You will be working collaboratively with department heads and Directors and will help drive accountability across the organisation.
Further duties include:
- Building an efficient budgeting process and working collaboratively with Heads of Departments and Directors
- Measuring progress against budget on a monthly and quarterly basis and ensuring accountability for the results
- Building an efficient forecasting and reforecasting process
- Owning the financial model and longer term cash flow forecasting
- Assistance with equity and debt fundraising
- Ad-hoc projects and analysis as required
You will be ACA qualified or equivalent, with strong financial modelling experience. Corporate finance background in practice would be desirable. This is a newly created role with huge growth potential.