This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing consumer business as a Commercial Finance Manager based in Luton. The ideal candidate will be qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA and will have 5 years post qualified experience, with experience of managing junior members.
Purpose of the role
Reporting on revenue and cost and providing an understanding of these. Supporting the Loyalty and Business teams, analysing opportunities for the organisation and providing solutions to identified problems.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the Senior Finance Manager in the analysis of revenue streams in a timely manner through the processes of:
- Weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasting
- Annual budget and 5 year planning processes
- Post implementation analysis
- Providing support to investor relations
- Provide analysis and decisions to help to enhance cost-effectiveness
- Reporting, analysis, forecasting and budgeting
- Ad hoc projects