A specialist Marketing agency that is part of a global media group is looking for a commercial manager to come on board for an initial 6 months with the view to extend until 2021.
- Responsible for the daily, weekly and monthly revenue and Work in Progress reporting - ensuring it is accurate, timely and the variances are understood
- Ensure accounts are being run as efficiently as possible to maintain profitability and streamline where necessary.
- Produce management reports for current revenue, profit and other KPIs.
- Build and develop relationships with leadership team, customers and key regional stakeholders.
- Challenge accepted ways of thinking; define innovative ways of working to best serve customers and business.
- Ensure that project costs are being recorded accurately and in-line with budgets and that any cost savings are dealt with in line with client contracts.
- Liaise with the shared service centre to ensure adherence to agreed processes and time-lines.
- Newly Qualified CIMA/ACCA accountant or equivalent
- Media agency experience is preferred
- Previous commercial and client-facing experience
- Available within 1 - 2 weeks notice