This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join this internationally recognised business as an Interim Commercial Finance Controller. This role will have 2 direct reports and would suit someone who has a good understanding of technical accounting but has experience working in a commercial finance role. The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years post qualification experience in a big business in a similar role.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Act as Deputy for Finance Director, splitting responsibility with the FD to lead and drive the various management boards.
- Responsible for the financial planning process and product set to include forecasts, budgets & strategic plans. To include design and management of appropriate scenario planning, modelling & outcome analysis for review by the International Board to optimise planning cycle.
- Develop, launch and maintain appropriate performance reporting regime through the provision of insightful, accurate and timely management Information and establishment of management forums to robustly drive results
- Drive performance management agenda through swift identification or risks and opportunities, working with Operations and Commercial Business Partners to review and drive remedial actions through relevant management Boards
- Own production of Quarterly Business Review reporting for Group CEO, and Performance Reporting Meetings.
- Develop and own financial control processes
- Own the business partnering for indirect cost areas, identifying opportunities for cost savings through procurement initiatives and driving activities that deliver.
- Responsibility for the accuracy of all key performance indicator reporting.
- Responsibility for the design and delivery of appropriate reporting suite and then lead liaison with Group reporting to deliver accuracy of all key performance indicator reporting.