A fantastic FTSE 100 Business is now looking for a Commercial Funding Manager to join their Treasury team. Prior experience in project finance and structured financing transactions is essential. You will have proven project management skills with the attention to detail, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while working independently and as a self-starter.
The main responsibilities of this role are:
- Lead and/or support the structuring and execution of specific funding and advisory activities for the Businesses and Group through:
- Delivery of flexible, competitive and innovative funding and credit support through project, asset (lease), secured financings and trade finance structures.
- Financial structuring and advisory to support M&A transactions.
- Closely working with Tax and other Functions such as Legal / Company Secretariat and Finance to manage corporate structure.
- You'll be expected to build and maintain strong relationships with businesses and functions (e.g. Tax, Legal, Finance), as well as external financial institutions (e.g. relationship banks, co-venturers, law firms, technical experts) and multilateral lending agencies)
- We will also want you to roll up your sleeves on occasion and support the team when things get busy!