Goodman Masson are delighted to be working with The Royal Parks to recruit for a Commercial Management Accountant, which is a newly created role within the team.
The Royal Parks (TRP) is a charity created in March 2017. They manage over 5,000 acres of diverse parkland, rare habitats and historic buildings and monuments in eight Royal Parks across London: Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, Green Park, St James’s Park, Regent’s Park and Primrose Hill, Greenwich Park, Richmond Park and Bushy Park.
They also manage other important public spaces including Brompton Cemetery and Victoria Tower Gardens. Their eight Royal Parks and other public spaces are among the most visited attractions in the UK with 77 million visits every year.
As their Commercial Management Accountant, you will be working closely with The Royal Park’s Retail and Commercial Leisure teams as they continue to expand their revenue generating activities.
This is an excellent opportunity for Part-Qualified Accountants with Management Accounting experience to gain more exposure to Business Partnering. You will have strong existing stakeholder management skills.
Day to day duties:
- Be the finance point of contact for the Commercial Leisure and Retail teams.
- Act as finance support for weekly retail trading meetings.
- Meet regularly with the Head of Commercial Leisure and Head of Retail to review financial results.
- Support on annual budgets and quarterly forecasting.
- Be a finance point of contact for the mobilisation of future retail activities including an e-commerce platform.
- Work to develop existing Key Performance Indicators and embed into monthly management reporting.
- Manage the development of a new management reporting pack for Retail and Commercial Leisure as part of the new finance system implementation
- Assist with the development of Power BI dashboard reporting.
- Work with stakeholders to improve processes and controls, ensuring they are robust.
- Opportunities to support the Commercial Finance Business Partner across wider commercial functions, including Commercial Contracts.
- Work within the wider finance team to ensure monthly Commercial Leisure and Retail results are accurate and in line with expectations.
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Exposure to budgeting and forecasting
- Strong stakeholder management/business partnering skills
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.