Goodman Masson are currently working with a rapidly growing consumer products business based in East London. They are looking for a company accountant to start as soon as possible and can pay the right candidate up to £45k. They are also funding your studies towards ACCA.
- Complete monthly P&L account reconciliations commenting on high / exceptional expenditure.
- Complete a bank reconciliation for GBP, USD AND EUR accounts on a weekly basis and review discrepancies.
- Prepare and post journals as required for the accurate completion of management and year end accounts (accruals, prepayments, depreciation).
- Develop and maintain controls in relation to the P&L overhead expenditure.
- Maintain schedules for selected balance sheet accounts.
- Complete monthly balance sheet account reconciliations commenting on significant movements.
- Complete the close of month-end and year-end accounts in Sage.
- Produce accurate management reports for the monthly Board meeting.
- Assist with developing and maintaining controls in relation to the balance sheet accounts.
- Assist with maintaining the Fixed Assets register.
- Investigate and resolve issues that arise through the completion of the above tasks.
- Assist with year-end audit.
- Provide timely and accurate management information.
If this role sounds of interest please click apply!