Working closely with the various cross-functional groups (to include legal and compliance, tax services, global fund services, marketing and product development) that support the EU fund business, the Co-Sec will coordinate the governance obligations of the companies funds domiciled in Luxembourg and Ireland (UCITS and AIFs). This will include bringing together content for monthly committee and quarterly board meetings, working closely with board and committee members, and assisting with regulatory and governance matters for these funds. This position will report to the Manager, Governance, Business Policies and Practices.
- Ensure timely production, collation, qualitative review and distribution of board and committee materials
- Manage board and committee meeting takeaways/actions
- Support the preparation and filing of fund related documentation including financial statements
- Prepare minutes of committee meetings
- Assist with board and senior management appointments, inductions and annual evaluations.
- Assist with board member training
- Provide corporate secretarial and other support for all board, committee and shareholder meetings.
- Complete commercial registry and regulatory returns and ongoing notifications and confirmations and maintain records, registers, databases and signature lists
- Ad hoc project work
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Five plus years of relevant professional experience, including experience in the governance of UCITS funds
- Good academic credentials (preferably ICSA qualified or part qualified).
- Good organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work across teams
- Ability to multi-task, identify, research and resolve unfamiliar issues
- Attention to detail
- Deadline focused, organised self-starter with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects and issues
- Familiarity with Diligent (software tool)