A global Investment Manager are seeking a Company Secretary for their team in London.
You must have Investment Management experience to apply to this role. The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Secretarial function to provide a full range of corporate secretarial and governance support to the firms UK and Luxembourg regulated entity boards and committees. This is a role operating at all levels of the Group, including liaison with Executive & Non-Executive Directors and Senior Management.
- Preparing agendas for board and committee meetings, attending meetings, preparing minutes, managing minute reviews and following up on action items
- Liaising with management regarding the provision and content of board and committee papers
- Providing corporate governance advice and support to the business, to ensure that the firm’s boards and committees are operating effectively and in accordance with best practice from a corporate governance perspective
- Participating in governance and regulatory projects being undertaken at the firm and implementing changes where required
- Relevant Corporate Secretariat qualifications
- Experience of working with Senior Managers and Directors in a Company Secretariat function within the Investment Management Industry
- Knowledge of relevant company law and corporate secretarial requirements
- Well-developed knowledge of regulated board processes and procedures
- Knowledge of the Senior Managers and Certification Regime
Salary for this role is in the £90,000-£110,000 bracket. If you meet the salary and job requirements, please apply through the link, or send your CV directly to me – email@example.com.