Goodman Masson are looking for a Compensation Accountant to join a growing financial services business based in London for a 12 month contract.
- To ensure the integrity of Comp related P&L and Balance Sheet on a timely basis across the EMEA operations of the Group through monthly postings to the GL followed by analytical review and reconciliations.
- Work closely with Senior Broker Compensation Accountant to ensure all Broker Compensation Accounting matters are closed out on a timely basis.
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure matters are closed out on a timely basis.
- Calculating and posting revenue related monthly bonus accruals.
- Assist in preparation of timely management information including desk and broker performance reports.
- Ensure Comp related FX exposure is managed, controlled and reported on a timely basis.
- Coordinate commentary on monthly/quarterly P&L movement for global P&L analytics.
- Work closely with counterparts in US/Asia on relevant matters and share best practice.
- Assist auditors through timely delivery of files and responses to any queries.
- Identify and implement improvements
Skills / Experiance Required
- Good understanding of double entry book keeping
- Oracle system experience desirable
- AAT qualified ideally