A Life Investment Manager looking for a Compliance Analyst to join their team in London.
This is a diverse role working within a small, but high performing compliance function which is growing in line with the business. The Compliance Analyst will be an integral part of the Compliance team assisting in core compliance work.
- PRA/FCA relationship management including support in responding to and tracking of information requests and follow up with key stakeholders
- Support on delivering the compliance plan e.g. monitoring reviews / baseline monitoring projects
- Delivering and further embedding of current BAU regulatory issues (SM&CR / GDPR)
- Conducting personal account dealing checks
- Providing support to Compliance KYC process
- Ability to form strong relationships with the business and liaise with senior stakeholders
- Compliance experience within an Insurer/Asset Manager
- Ability to work to tight deadlines