My client, a Housing Association in Kent, is looking for a Compliance and Asset Data Analyst to join their team on an 18-month Fixed Term Contract (FTC) basis which can pay up to £45,000.
The ideal candidate for this role will deliver efficient business insight analysis to support the compliance agenda and be the subject matter expert for the team relating to compliance and asset data. You will be also expected to develop and maintain internal routine and ad hoc reports to support the understanding of compliance within the organisation.
Key duties in this role:
- Provide analytical support for the Compliance and Asset Management team
- Produce ad-hoc reports
- Validate compliance data
- Resolve complex information problems and provide guidance when required
- Highlight reports, documentation, and minutes
- Lead in the production of data for regulatory compliance in a timely manner
- Interrogate and analyse a range of data sets
- Collate compliance infromation for the Board reports on quality and performance
For this role you will need:
- Excel, SQL, SSRS, other BI tools and data extraction techniques
- Extensive knowledge of compliance
- 5 years' experience in Business Intelligence / Performance teams
- Be confident in developing systems, processes, and dashboard relating to assuring and improving data quality
- Be comfortable interpretting, analysing, and explaining and presenting data and concepts to non-technical and non-compliance familiar persons within the organisation
- Problem solving and analytical skills
If you are interested in this role please apply to hear more.
If you are instead interested in hearing about other roles in the sector please drop me an email on Zoe.Green@goodmanmasson.com