A well established overseas banking group are seeking a Compliance and Financial Crime Assistant to join their team in London.
This role will sit within the Regulatory Compliance department with the task of helping the Bank ensure that it complies with its regulatory obligations.
Key duties include:
- Review and approval of new communications and financial promotions
- Undertaking a quarterly review of client MiFID categorisations
- Tracking of FCA, PRA and CBN regulatory updates
- Undertaking a weekly review of the CASS Resolution Pack to ensure it remains up to date
- Undertaking an annual review of relevant manuals, procedures and policies, including the Compliance
Manual, Regulatory Investment Manual, CASS Manual and Accountability Policy
A minimum of 1 year of relevant industry experience - at least 3 years preferred, ideally with a relevant qualification too (Compliance/AML diploma or LLB).
Salary up to £30,000 per annum.